Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Phone

So when Nathan died I had to removed his number as the primary phone number and make my own the primary number. This meant I had to re-up my contract and deal with sundry rigamarole... And I thought this also meant that I couldn't get a new phone until my old contract expired, which would be another year from March. I had a lot of trouble with my phone over the weekend-- dropping calls, not ringing when people called me- though it would 5 minutes later if they or someone else called me- and it's just been getting slower and slower. So I'd pretty much had it, and I decided to look into how mcuh buying  a new phone would cost.

And then I discovered something marvelous. I can buy a new phone *now* for the discounted rate... apparently the phone and the contract run on different timers, and the phone goes from when we first got it, not when I changed everything over.

Huzzah!!

So tomorrow I'm gonna get an iPhone 4s... unless they don't have one in Springfield and then I'm going to order one online. I've researched cases and I'm going to go with this one made by *(speck)
Rainbow plaid!!! Hell to the yeah!
It's got pretty good durability ratings while still being pretty to look at, which I really do care about. The Otterboxes and other super-sturdy cases just don't have rainbow plaid (or any other design/look that I'm excited about.) Yes, I know, I'm such a girl!

Some people might accuse me of indulging in retail therapy... to those people I say: Yep.

but


I have been talking about getting an iPhone for a while now, and while I understand the purchase high isn't something that lasts, using it during a the low week seems like one of the smartest decisions I could make.

So I'm making it.

And let's just not think about what kind of financially irresponsible decisions might have been made if I hadn't been eligible for the discount, ok?

ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...