Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The People Project

I've got an ambitious new project for November. November is known for 2 things: Thanksgiving and writing.... oh you didn't know? Well, November is National Novel writing month. Also, one of those facebook theme/dares for the past few years is to post something that you are thankful for each day. Last year a friend of mine took it a step further and wrote each day about a person he is thankful for. I thought that was really nice and I enjoyed reading about the person that he chose each day. So I decided to blatantly rip him off (thanks Rob!). Each day in November I'm going to highlight a different person or persons... There are only 30 days and I'm thankful for way more than thirty persons, so sometimes people will have to share days. They will not be given in any sort of order, and just because someone shares a day doesn't mean that I don't think they are any less important. I just want to share memories of people and highlight how grateful I am for the people I've come across in life.... so without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...