Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diggin' it

Holy crap. Long time no blog. Sorry dudes.

I'm on Spring Break now... I spoke at church last Sunday, and life is just generally keeping me pretty busy. I'm really glad I spoke on this Sunday rather than next Sunday cause I would have felt it hanging over my head all break and I have no such feeling right now.

To celebrate spring break, I got 4 new nail polishes (they were on sale!) Three of them are glitter... I might have an addiction, but it's such a pretty one that I can't seem to care.

Things I'm currently totally digging right now:
These "potato" candies from See's in the mall. (They contain no actual potato.)
My new nail polish.

This fox basket I saw at Target.
My red ombré... I can't believe I haven't blogged since ombré!
This gorgeous Art Deco style homage to The Last Unicorn.
http://szienna.tumblr.com/post/34593495945/my-first-halftoned-work-submitting-it-to-a-24h
And since we are on art, I'm mighty partial to this one act that is finally in print.
I feel like there are other things as well, in addition to the obvious and constant, family and friends, but I don't know quite what they are. I'm about to go eat lunch with a friend... Weekday lunches. Add that one to the list of things I dig... but I don't have any pics of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...