Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Blog Post (as in a blog post that is small, not one devoted to the subject of babies)

I find myself wanting to watch wintery movies, even though it's not even Halloween yet.... I'd want to watch autumn movies but so many of them are so depressing! Seriously, the first two I can think of that aren't Halloween or T-giving movies are Autumn in NewYork & Stepmom. And I'm never going to watch those movies ever ever ever again. Oh yeah, then there is Sweet November (another cancer movie) and Dead Poets Society... Seriously it's not a fall movie unless there it's about a holiday or there is a death. Boooooooo. Symbolism needs to get shot in the foot. Ugh. I'm bumming myself out. Add to that, the fact that Glee is a repeat tonight and I think I need to go do some laundry, make some brownies, watch Gilmore Girls and make some Halloween costumes.... Or maybe Bridget Jones...I know Kara is next door... I can hear her. (She is the one who owns BJ.) Bridget Jones isn't depressing- there are turkey curry buffets and reindeer jumpers!.... ooooh or Polly... everyone (should) loves Polly!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Bridget Jones! Please let me know if the two of you decide to watch it sometime :)

    Harry Potter is sometimes a good fall movie, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...