Friday, February 22, 2013

To-Done List

I've done well today.

I kept telling everyone that I needed today off... And because I actually got my wish I used it to my advantage.

So, today:
I put away all my laundry but the dirty stuff.
I did my dishes.
I collected and documented all my taxes (have to actually take them to the accountant, but I wasn't going out in that even if the office was open today.)
I finished Beowulf.
I collected all the vocabulary I could glean from the first chapter of my Grammar book. (One more chapter to go before Sat!)
I paid my bills.
I mopped my kitchen floor.
I e-mailed people.
I spoke to friends.
I somehow managed to get 22 and 29 likes on two Facebook statusi made only an hour apart. Jigga wha?? That's what happens when most of one's friends are at home all day, too, I guess.

I just generally knocked a whole bunch of stuff off my to do list like a boss, and I'm feeling mighty victorious about it.

Which is really good cause this weekend is gonna be kinda crazy I think. Crazy, but in a good way.

Now here's hoping I can get out of my driveway tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...