Monday, November 12, 2012

Trivial Thankfulness 12

Have I been thankful for the internet yet? I feel like I should be thankful for the internet. *goes to check* Yep, sure 'nough... I was thankful for the internet two days ago.

Soooo tonight... I guess tonight I'm going to be thankful for...

Electric blankets.

Being a widow (who is apparently also completely terrifying to men**) there is a severe lack of snuggling in my life, so an electric blanket is about the closest that I can come, and it's pretty nice on super cold nights.

** I'm not sure that I'm actually all that terrifying but it's how I make myself feel better than Nathan's grandfather has had five women propose marriage to him since Nathan's grandmother died a month and a half before Nathan passed away and I've had only had one guy express any interest at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...