Friday, November 30, 2012

Not-so-trivial Thankfulness 30

Seems fitting that for my last entry I talk about something I'm thankful for that isn't trivial.

And that something (shocking, though it may be to you) is people.

I've said it before and I will say it again, many times. I've been blessed. Blessed beyond my wildest imaginings with friends and family.

I can come on pretty strong when I feel like I have a connection with someone and I'm thankful for the people who are patient with me.

I can also be very shy and come across as uninterested in a friendship, and I'm thankful for the people who can push past my seeming standoffishness.

I'm grateful for the people who think I'm worth getting to know and the ones who don't really have a choice in the matter, but still manage to love me and think I'm funny.

I don't think there was ever a girl so lucky in her birth or in the people who choose to be her friend, and I'm thankful. So very very very thankful that you are in my life.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...