Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trivial Thankfulness 1

Because my facebook is exploding with thankful posts...

Once upon a time I tried to write thankful posts.... only I was too hard-core about it and thus it was too hard, and I dropped the ball after a mere 7 days. Seven is the number of completion, right?!

But I want to give it another go. This time, though, I want to write short blog posts-- which is impossible with serious topic matters. So I'm going to take the serious out of the thankful. In fact my goal is to take this most sentimental of traditions and use it to give shout-outs to things that are not sentimental, but I'm glad exist anyway.

Today I'm thankful for outtakes and blooper reels. I find a lot of things in this world amusing but few things are as patently hilarious as watching actors crack themselves up or randomly get hit in the nose, or deliver line after line of hilarious improv. Sometimes I wish movies were just made up of outtakes, but then the outtakes wouldn't be so funny.

Also, just fyi, I'm probably not going to post the thankful blogs (other than this one) onto fb, because they will be short and not worth blowing up everyone's fb feed. I'll continue to post the "real" blogs when I write them, I just thought this would be kinda fun.

So feel free to check in every day or so. 

Or not. 

...I'm also thankful that I'm not privy to everyone's innermost blog reading schedules. Can we say hecka boring information?!?

Yes, but we probably shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...