Monday, January 7, 2013

A Sickness Pro/Con List

Sick Pro:
I don't have an appetite at all.

Sick Con:
I don't know if I'm eating enough.

Sick Sidenote: Definitely impromptu-ly ate 3 pieces of pizza tonight... I think this means I was not, in fact, eating enough.

Sick Pro:
Everyone asks how I'm feeling.

Sick Con:
I barely see anyone for their own protection.

Sick Pro:
Lots of movies and video games.

Sick Con:
Absolutely no productivity.

Sick Pro:
I really think I look prettier when I'm sick- My flushed cheeks even out my normal raccoon face.... or is that I'm paler than normal. Regardless it's like how girls who used lead paint on things used to get so pretty just before they died of lead poisoning.

Sick Con:
I have no proof of this and it might in fact be a delusion brought on by cold meds.

Sick Pro:
I'm not calling in to work/class sick.

Sick Con:
I'm sick on my vacation.

Sick Pro:
I think this list is interesting.

Sick Con:
No one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...