Thursday, September 2, 2010

In Response

Ok, so I must first address the comments I've gotten on my last post... You see, I get e-mail notifications whenever anyone comments on my posts.... but I'm pretty sure ya'll don't, so I don't want to respond to your comments in the comment section. Else wise you might never know the important things I have to say to you! And that would just be terrible.

firstly to Sadie: I love long rambling comments! Keep it up! Also I am awed by your car knowledge. My guess as to what is wrong with my car was some sort of braking fluid issue as well, but I didn't know any of the technical terms. It doesn't pull to one side when it freaks out, though, and the anti-lock brake light is on which makes me think it has something to do with that system... but I have no knowledge of how things are hooked up under there. A hood masks many complicated looking devices!

Jonny: I had to ask Nathan what a captcha was... Cause I was like, "I did not write Loushexo! I mean I know I can't spell but I'm not dyslexic enough to turn Sedexho into that... and besides I didn't even mention college dining!" (in case you are reading this and you don't know what a captcha is either, it's the random made up word you have to use to verify that you are not spamming my comment section.) *raises glass* Bollywoggs to you!

Staci: Yay! I'm glad you like my blog! I read yours, too. And I forgot you when I was counting up expecting people so makes the count 12! (actually 13 cause I remembered someone else, too!) Also I would like to tell you that Mini-Scott (or as you like to call him, Eli) is adorable, even with rug burn on his nose.

Amber: Keela is adopting a baby Korean. She was my roommate during your senior year of high school. I'm not sure if you ever knew her, or not... She was/is a beautiful ballerina/scientist who joined A D Pi 2nd semester and then went to live there her sophomore year. She was a good friend of Rob, and there are pics of her in my most recent Facebook pic album! Also, Etsy is an umbrella site for people to hand make crafts and sell them. It's set up a little like E-bay in that you can just generally search hundreds of crafts and then buy directly from a specific person--- but there isn't an auction function... I think... I don't know *that* much either. It's got lots of random handmade/vintage stuff...you know, in case you need a pair of wedding moccasins...

Katie: french seaming takes longer, but it's such a nice finished look on the inside... and I'm willing to wager much less prone to unraveling than even surged edges.

Now don't you wish that you had commented on my blog so that you would have a special section addressed just to you!  Mom, facebook commenting doesn't count, it just gets you a sentence addressed to you in the middle of a paragraph.

Actually I think I'm going to make this it's own post and then I will just write a post separately from this one that's just my thoughts o' the day. Don't be too shocked with a 2 for 1 blog post day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! A 2-for-1 day will up your monthly average! And thanks for the shout-out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...