Monday, June 25, 2012

Activate!

I laughed a lot today because of a Kara.

I have more to say on this subject, but it's 1:30 and I'm totally exhausted so I'm actually going to listen to my body and go to bed. (To sleep at 5:30, up at 9 today)

In other news, I bought a men's, pearl snap, linen, plaid-printed shirt and it looks totally cute on me.

Androgeny is so hot right now.

You'd never know it was a men's shirt, except now I've told you..

 Oh and the buttons are on the wrong side..  Did you know that they put the buttons of men's and women's shirts on different sides? The zippers are switched, too.

This has been your FFD (Fun Fact of the Day)

I have no idea why they do this, but I think we could make up better stories anyway. In fact, you should make up a story of why and post it as a comment.

Interactive Blog Activate!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure it's tradition from when women had people to dress them. You know, can't soil our dainty hands with buttons. So they're on the convenient side for the dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they on different sides on the front? I thought they were only switched when the buttons were on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, all I know for sure is my new shirt definitely has the buttons on the wrong side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...