Monday, June 18, 2012

-ly

It's going to be a short post- utterly by necessity.

Henceforth are the necessities:

1) My mom and my aunt, Dawn, are in town, staying with me for a few days, which means that I woke up a lot earlier today than I usually do, after going to bed at a time that was even later than normal. *is not a super genius*

2) The "early" rising pattern will likely continue for several days. (Namely, as long as they are with me.)

3) I have a presentation tomorrow evening that I haven't worked on for practically two weeks.

4) My hair needs to be curly for tomorrow.

5) I have an interview I totally need to prep for (tomorrow at 2, for the GA position- pray for me!)

6) Because I'm running on 4-5 hours of sleep, I'm completely exhausted and it's not even 10. Seriously considering taking a nap, and waking up in a few hours so I can actually get some work done.

Dang it! My time management skills are normally a lot better than this!






Also, I like adverbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...