Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy

 Tomorrow is a full day, but full of things that I really like to do.

I'm going to get my hair done.

The other day Kara (very generously) said that I've developed better hair than her. I think she's super nice for saying that, as Kara's hair is the hair by which I measure everyone else's hair... But that said I think she still wins, if by the sheer fact that she doesn't have to go to the salon every 2 months to maintain her hair. That said I really like going... I always feel so pampered and cosmopolitan while getting my hair done... and that's saying something, considering my head is covered in foil!

Then I go to laser hair removal... Once again making me feel completely spoiled. Yeah, it hurts a little, but boy howdy is it ever worth it... If I had unlimited funds I'd be doing my legs, but as it is I just continue to tear them up by shaving them. I should move to Europe... or are even the Europeans shaving their legs these days?

And then I have writer's group at 3 (yay!) Writer's group has been kinda spotty over the summer but I think it says good things that we are still doing it (even spottily.)

And that's it, really. Only 3 things. But three things I look forward to, all happening on the same day.

And I imagine I'll come up with other things I like to do as well, because I'm generally a pretty happy person and like a lot of things.

Dunno why, but I've been in a really good mood for the past week or so...

I'm making new friends.

And hanging out with the ones I already have.

And generally feeling confident, self-assured, charming, and happy.

OOOh *and* I put away all my laundry tonight... which is awesome, and doesn't happen that often.

Also my nails are one polish that is pink and orange and gold all at once. It's pretty. I tried to take a picture but it did it absolutely no justice.

There are good and happy things on the horizon line. I can feel them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...