Monday, September 17, 2012

Miscreant Bear

I powered through and didn't nap today, when I really wanted to come home and just knock out...

but that means it's 11:23 and I'm completely wiped. And I don't get to sleep in, because of the conference this weekend, I have to work tomorrow morning.. Woot. :/

I got a really nice e-mail this evening. The high points were...

"I wish more people were like you. You went out of your way to say something nice to me, and it's those type of actions that make life endlessly pleasant and redeeming.

I will surely save and reflect on [what you said] when I need to remember people are good. And they are."

The thing is, what I said to this person wasn't that nice... but I have *always* wanted to live a life that made people believe in the good of the world, so it sorta made my heart glow, nonetheless.

Yes, I did just basically admit my life's goal is to be a CareBear...

I think I would be Miscreant Bear with my ebony and sapphire hair... and being a human and all. My tummy symbol could be my tattoo.

Yep, that's brilliant.

Oh and yesterday's word was hexagonal

4 comments:

  1. sapphire....

    Are you keep track of everyone's points? I think I'm still holding at 6 from my three in a row spree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am... even though I said I wouldn't. You actually have 12 points and are in third... (I have 15, Dawn has 17, Paula has 11) It's pretty amusing, actually. For some reason Dawn only gets points when I pull ahead of her... and then just enough to secure her first position again, so I think she's staged for a takeover, because you and Puala are nipping at our heels.

      Delete
    2. Now I am going to have to go back and see when I got points because all I knew about was the three days, six points.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...