Sunday, September 16, 2012

Plain as the proboscis

So I sorta forgot something yesterday...

To be fair I was up till 6, editing a story, so by the time I went to bed I wasn't thinking clearly.

I'm sorry for being a terrible scallywag who forgets to blog.

Please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who suddenly realizes that they don't know the story behind a word and then they go look it up.

The Word Detective comes to my rescue again.

I have to warn you... this might happen more often... I kinda have a lot on my plate these days, and I don't get graded on or paid for my blog... Nor does my blog fufill my social needs as well as an actual person does... and some of my friends have already started making comments about never seeing me...

Heavens I *love* being busy... and I love being busy with something that I love, my blog might not love me being busy so much, though....

I also love my friends and how willing they are to be mad for me so I don't have to be mad for myself. It makes my life a whole lot easier.

I had to cut my nails off pretty short because one broke and the asymmetry was really bothering me.

I'm sleepy.

Exhausted, tired, entering a state of sombulance, worn out, tuckered.

Not-yesterday the word was proboscis... yes, sometimes I am just that obvious.

 Plain as the proboscis on your face.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...