Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good for the soul

Short blog because I stayed up late into the night talking to a friend. My absolute favorite kind of nights. But it got so late that she's crashing on my couch, now.

Sometimes I do think I look like Snow White... only a modern day Snow White. Ooooh good book idea?

I'm wearing a new dress to church tomorrow. And heels... and quite possibly tights. Prepare yourself for the cute-ness.

I'm going to be able to see my family next weekend. I'm excited about it.

I learned today that post-traumatic stress moments still hit me... and they still pack a punch when they do.

I should have been writing this weekend for class. I didn't. Maybe tomorrow?

Really really good evening. *really* Imma be tired tomorrow morning, though.

And so I think I need to say goodnight to you.

but not before I say that I think everyone should have conversations where they stay up so late it wouldn't really be safe to drive home.

It's good for the soul.

Especially the lonely soul.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this blog. I like the ones which cover so much without typing a whole novel. Wish I could write more blogs like this. Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...