Monday, September 5, 2011

Miniscule

I'm so on a people high right now... I hosted a party for Melissa tonight, limited only in the number of people who can comfortably fit in my tiny apartment (We were actually a couple over "comfortable" I think.) But it was lovely. I hate the cleaning and the prep, but I really enjoy hosting things... Possibly because I love getting people together and hanging out and I'm most comfortable at my own place. Plus, Kara teases me, but I like to imagine my house really is a magical land where time seems to go away. If we can just get people laughing hard enough and smiling long enough, time stops. Sleepiness goes away, and suddenly you are saying, "Holy crap, it's one in the morning!" (I say, "you" because, even if I don't know it's one in the mornin' that isn't so late to me. :) )

My hair was cooperative today. I love it when that happens.

Yeah, I really don't have anything else to say. I'm just drifting along in a happy little euphoria. I think I'll go read a book.

Love you a bushel and a peck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...