Friday, September 23, 2011

All I can think about is you

Nathan Dunn to me
6/23/10

Hey, sweetheart -
I don't know if you're asleep or working on the cake topper, both of which are important. I just want you to know I love you, and I miss you.
Sorry I didn't call earlier; I was totally exhausted and just slept, ate, and slept some more. Now I can't do either, and all I can think about is you. You always make everything better just by being around, and you aren't around now, and I really miss you. :(
Things are really alright. It's just my normal aches and things. You don't need to worry or feel bad, 'cause it's just for tonight then I'll be back home with you where I belong. Until then, I'll just miss you. And, of course, love you. <3
// Nathan

Renee Dunn to Nathan
 6/23/10

I sent you pictures of the completed topper... I hope you come home tomorrow... so you can see it yourself! I miss you, too, so much!!!! ... I kept trying to text you or skype you or anything all night and you didn't answer. I hope that means you are asleep and not just that the hospital signal service sucks. Cause then I'd have to give that hospital a piece of my mind. *shakes fist* I'm so glad your mom had some pj pants in the car for you! I was most worried about that. Anyway, it's 4 AM and I should go to our lonely bed... :( I'm glad your blood sugar is coming back down fast. Come home to me!

Also your mom likened you to a lamb and a hog tonight... one was about eating and the other about sleeping. I'll let you guess which was which.

Also I think they are jerks for not letting you eat but making you take meds that make you hungry. Jerks Jerks Jerks... and did we learn anything about the oil?

OK 4:09 and I can hear you scolding me, so I'm going, I'm going. But I wanted to let you know that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much... and I miss you so much. and I think you are the bestest husband a girl could have.

Love you,
Renée  (Yeah I just misspelled my name 5 times... it's time to sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...