Saturday, September 17, 2011

In which I allude to great works of literature and film

So I figured out how to give my sidebar gadgets over there ---> a background so they can actually be read. It took all of 3 seconds to search for it and fill the solution someone else gave into the code. But I still consider it to be impressive, just not in a ridiculously awesome way.

Also I changed my hair in a way that I would classify as drastic, though I'm unsure as to whether others would as well... though I saw two guys tonight that I see at least once a week or so and they both noticed without prompting, so maybe it is drastic. Either way I'm tremendously thrilled with the results.

What do the results look like?? Well, let me show you.

If you are my friend on facebook you've seen this one. Here's why- Dark brunette hair is magic. No, for real. I've often lamented that I can't get a picture of myself that I like unless I take like 100 pictures, right? Well that right there, which I think is a great picture of me, was the second picture I took. (In the first one I was smirking too much so it looked questionable as to whether I liked my hair, but I still looked good in it.) And the third picture I took is up on Facebook, too. That's 3 pictures and I think they all look great. Either that or dark hair lets in the body snatchers who take good pictures and are apparently very quiet body-tenants... which rather belies the use of the word "snatch."

I got to hang out with people till 1:30 AM... so I'm just now getting tired at 3.

What's that you say? You are perfectly content with a blog post that's nearly exclusively about my hair?!

Awesome! Thanks! I thank you, my sleep schedule thanks you, my British GPS thanks you, the German judge thanks you, the monster at the end of this blog thanks you.

Wait, there is a monster at the end of this blog?  Whatever you do, you must keep reading! If you never quit reading then this blog will never have an end, and the monster won't get me. So just keep reading, just keep reading what do we do? We read, read.

Love you forever,
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...