Thursday, September 15, 2011

I hate car accidents, they make me get up early.

I have an early morning, tomorrow, because I have to take my car to the collision center so they can check it out and order parts, so that I can (hopefully) take it in on Monday and they can fix it. Insurance agrees that it's the other girl's fault. I'm glad... though I wish this hadn't happened. Well, obviously. It's just annoying and sad. I'm getting Starbucks tomorrow morning to make my day a little brighter. I may even get the biggun'

My door pops when I open it and I wince and groan at it every single time I open up my door. I don't want to drive it anywhere... Basically all the things I did when I first got the car I now do in reverse. Oh Car why you so sad?

I read my picture book in class yesterday kind of impromptu-ly because we only had a few minutes and so the review had to be split, and everyone else's stories were too long to be read in 7 minutes. After I read it, I thought of a million things I wanted to alter about it, but you can't talk during the peer review. So I can't tell everyone that I've now noticed that it's not clear at first that they are talking about a little boy, or that I didn't mean to say moment in such quick succession and I'm cutting that out. Plus I've had to wait 2 days to hear what people have to say about it... and that's just nerve-wracking.

Oh peer review... I don't know how I can be so excited by you and so nervous about you at the same time.... oh wait, yes I do. I'm an extrovert and I want everyone to love me. Well that's solved.

Ok, enough chit chat.. have to be about quite early for me, so I must away to bed. Have a lovely bloomin' day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...