Sunday, September 4, 2011

Will you stay with me? Will you be my love?

"Fields of Gold," I've been replaying this over and over and over. Not the Sting version, the girl version. Not sure why... Just one of those resonating songs, I guess.


I could karaoke the bejeepers out of this song... but they are only gonna have the Sting version at a karaoke place and that wouldn't be in the right key for me... I could still sing it but there would not be any bejeepers.

Someone needs to sing this on American Idol.. it could be their next "Hallelujah."

I just found out that Post Secret is hosting an event in Springfield. I'm so bummed that I have a church conference and so I'll be out of town. I want to go so badly I think that I would buy the ticket and just go on my own and, boy howdy, that is saying something! I never go to things on my own... unfortunately, I'll be gone. Springfield isn't a big city but I think I forget that it's not a small town, either. Some restaurants here stay open all night... and most of them stay open at least till 11 on weekends... in my home town if a restaurant is open after nine it's kinda a big deal. Every once in a while I realize that I drive down a 5 lane street to get nearly anywhere in this city and I think about how flabbergasted my younger self would be to know I'm totally comfortable with this. *insert witty phrase about life not being what you expected when you were young and naive here.*

I'm a baking fool, btw. Fear me and my baking prowess.

I need a bigger apartment... or a house... that way I could entertain the way that I want to, and there would be space for everyone. There is never enough space in my apartment.

I'm so glad church is tomorrow... I'm feeling starved for people... the Gilmore's don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...