Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exhausted Zombie

When I'm super super tired I turn into an exhausted zombie.

I tell myself that I will sit down when I find/finish one particular thing.

...only sometimes I look in all the boxes.

...but I can't find the thing

So then I start wandering around, looking in all the same boxes that I've already looked in- or that I know don't have the thing that I'm looking for.

For example, I know that my crocheted top/dress isn't going to be in the kitchen boxes.

....but I looked in the kitchen boxes last night, while on the search for it.

... twice.

This is compounded by the fact that I have an upstairs, a downstairs, and an old apartment.

So first I look in all the boxes upstairs.

...then I look in all the boxes downstairs.

...then I look up the stairs and don't want to climb them again, so I think the top is at the other apartment.

So I sit down for 2-3 minutes.

But I know the top has to be here, so I start the search again.

...and I look upstairs

...and downstairs

...and then I sit while thinking it must be at the other apartment.

All the while stumbling and groaning, "crocheted toooooop"

I spent an hour and a half last night looking in every box in my new apartment...

I went to my old apartment today and checked and I was right, it's not there.

but I still haven't found them.

By the way, I don't have internet at my new apartment yet, so the blogging is not going to be as predictable as it normally is. I won't for 10 days... it's gonna be a looooong 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...