Thursday, March 15, 2012

So... it has come to this

I took a nap today... I napped from 8 until 11.

PM

I knoooow. I'm a moron.

But I was so sleepy.

This is why it was good for me to live with someone. Things like this happened far less frequently then.

By the way, I don't know what's going to happen with me and the internet during the move... don't freak out if I can't post for a few days, ok?

What am I saying?

Freak out, please. It will totally make me feel loved and appreciated.

I wonder... is it time to embrace the whole "unable to cook" aspect of moving and live on a diet of fast food, pizza, and sandwiches?

I think it is.

Good thing moving totally burns calories.

How about this crazy March weather-- someone said it was 86 degrees in St Louis today. DAG!

Man, I got nothing- I've resorted to talking about the weather.

https://xkcd.com/1022/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...