Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rainbow Connections

Two of my most favorite things have been joined together.

But I can't post the video here so you should follow the link... to see Darren Criss and Kermit duet-ing on "The Rainbow Connection"

Today in my writer's group the two guys were not agreeing on anything, and one of them suggested they were like an angel and devil on my shoulder... and then he, of course, claimed the angel spot.

The other protested and I said, "Well, you are wearing black."

He said, "Gray! And look, I have a rainbow on!" (He was wearing a Pink Floyd t-shirt.)

I was totally convinced.

Then the first guy called him a Care Bear because he was upset to be ousted from the angel position... which, now that I think about it, wouldn't actually do anything to knock the one wearing a rainbow out of the angel spot.

I'm pretty sure neither of them know how much I love rainbows... but if he did, the angel totally played me like a fiddle.

Angels can be tricksy.

Btw, it's completely delightful to have two people trying to convince me of their arguments by making funny faces and silently mocking while the other person is talking. How I love a good rapport!

Tomorrow I really need to start the process of packing.... whoo hoo. :/

I think packing would be a lot more fun if I could only put things of the same color in a box.... but man would that take a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...