Monday, March 12, 2012

Thoughts du jour

I love my best friend, and hanging out with her and justifying getting Andy's because we are going to go on a walk where we will burn off 100 of the 400 calories that we will consume.

If I ever have a baby girl I hope that I can decorate her nursery in little pink ninjas. For my son I wish to decorate in a "Brave Knight" motif with tiny adorable overstuffed dragon friends and stick horses. Yes, those are pretty gender specific.. I wonder if I will be finding out the sex of my babies before they are born.... sure does sound like it!

What's that you say? The father of my children might want to have a say, you say?

Naaaaaaah.

I sometimes wear the "suddenly skinny" tanks tops because I believe oftentimes you gotta fake it till you make it.

What is the point of cooking everything before you put it in a crock pot? Seems repetitive ... and redundant... and repetitive... and redundant.

All the books that have been on hold for months at the library are coming in. They know that I'm supposed to be packing.

I love hashbrown cassarole with an all consuming love.

But I'm cheating on it with biscuits.

Oh carbs, I cannot resist your siren call.

I've decided to change the expression, "serious as a heart attack" to "serious as a hawk."  Hawks are very serious. They don't smile.

You want proof?
That is a serious eye.
He doesn't joke around or find you funny.
You should be ashamed of laughing. ever.
This one even takes judging you seriously. And he thinks you're smirk-worthy.

You have been weighed measured and found wanting. Move along. I'm serious as a hawk.

1 comment:

  1. Hawks are pretty serious. And I still don't understand why someone hasn't invented a crockpot with a stovetop-safe crock - so you can saute your stuff on the stove and then just place the same pan in the crockpot. Otherwise I'm dirtying two dishes - and that's one dish too many. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...