Saturday, March 10, 2012

Progress!

God bless facebook. Without it I wouldn't remember about springing ahead.

I don't know if my phone knows about daylight savings... I wonder if I will be up at 2 to find out.

 I did good work today. I found this:

That, my friends, is a "Goodbye Kitty" poster. I purchased it in like 2005 for the sole purpose of hanging it in my dorm room to get a rise out of Kara... the girl who got a Hello Kitty sewing machine for Christmas (this year!) I recall her response being something akin to, "How could you! How could you be so cruel!?!"

Mwa ha ha ha ha!

So does anyone want this? Cause I don't anymore, but I'd love to see it go to a good home. :)

Also check out my Office closet now:
That used to be full of things... now it's full of boxes of things. Totally different!

Which means the office is pretty well packed up, except for the computer.. and everyone knows that's a last minute thing. :)

I get the keys in 6 days. Holy crap... I'm gonna just set out 6 days of clothes and pack up my bedroom closet.

Also I won't be attending my weekly engagements... I'm just going to packing things. Cause I can fit a whole lot of stuff in an apartment.... a *whole* lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...