Saturday, March 17, 2012

Céad Mile Fáilte

Moooving.

I'm tired.. and today was just boxes.. really only like three trips of boxes, too.

And Kara and Katie came over to say goodbye to old apartment, tonight... but then I didn't do the packing that I meant to because I was hanging out... so my kitchen looks like a tornado hit it... and things are just not as they should be for this moving.

I'm really really glad I have a weekend  between now and when I need to be out so that I can come back and get all the little stuff that I'm not going to move tomorrow because my place isn't ready.

I'm also glad that Bill and Paula love me and will forgive me that I'm not as prepared as I wanted to be

By the by, I want to ask people on facebook to come help out "Old Widow Dunn" because I think it's kinda funny and sounds like a frontier thing to say... do you think people can handle it? I think I might do it anyway. I think it's funny!

Jonny came and helped The Widda Dunn tonight... It was really great... I kinda forgot what it was like to have someone else do something at the same time as you, therefore meaning that you do it in half the time.

Dang, partnership is nice.

Also I have St. Patrick's Day nails that I'm almost sure I'm going to break at least one of by the time this move is over.


I love that I am always wearing green because my eyes are green, but green plaid nails are kinda awesome too. 

And to close I leave with that traditional Irish blessing... I know it's kinda cliche and hackneyed now, but I still quite like it.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
"And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...