Friday, March 2, 2012

Procrastination at it's finest

Really *really* should be packing... so tonight I made Paula a bag... now granted, she may have requested this bag.... well over 6 months ago.... but who's counting silly things like that?

The important thing is that I got it done, right? And now I don't have that project looming over me. That's the important thing.

So I'm free now... free to focus on packing!

Oh and also it's quilted.

And I think I'm awesome.

OK, it's really not that big of a deal.... Not like journeyman level craftsmanship, even. But I like it... I think it's pretty.

Here are some pictures... I haven't put in the cord yet, because I had to make the ends nice, which takes some drying time.
Inside out (with cord laying on top

Partly inside out

Right side out
But if she wanted to, Paula could switch it... it's  relatively reversible like that. And now I gots to get to bed cause I'm going to the hairstylist in the morning!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love it!! Thank you, Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some light relief here is a funny about procrastination
    http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/cartoon_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...