Monday, March 12, 2012

Fairytale

Doing laundry and taking things down... feeling introspective and something like melancholy... but more hopeful... what do you call that? Wishful? I'm introspective and wishful.

...and dizzy, though I dont know why. I've eaten enough and I'm drinking water. I've even slept enough. I took a daylight-savings-nap.

All is right in the world. Sorta.

Oh I walked over to Kara's tonight, through the misty night, wearing my cape. It was great. The streets were deserted with quiet puddles to go around, and the streetlights all halo-y.  I was a character from a storybook....

carrying Birthday Cake Oreos. They sorta ruined the effect.

But I wasn't wearing a gown, so I suppose I can only expect so much from the night.

By the way my nails are painted in a polish called "Fairy Dust" It's almost as magical as my cape.

Tonight I want a fairytale. I want a prince on a white horse with an impossibly luscious mane. I want someone to greet me by getting down on one knee and kissing my hand.

Been listening to this version of "Inchworm" a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...