Monday, March 5, 2012

Birds on a Wire

Packing in the office tonight-- Gleefully getting rid of a lot of things that I wasn't comfortable getting rid of before... (Teaching manuals and the like)

And it only took me a year, but getting rid of all of Nathan's Masters class notes and research and papers that are all just mumbo jumbo to me.

Lots of paper to get rid of, but lots of progress made, too.

But tearing up because I unearthed our two favorite wedding photos that I took down and sorta hid because I couldn't look at them. No actual tears shed... yet, anyway. I am missing him like crazy today, though.

I was alone a lot today. I even went to Starbucks just to be less alone. I don't know why but it's harder on a Sunday... maybe because Sunday is the day you are supposed to be hunkering down and getting ready for the week.... which means it's the day that you are supposed to be spending with family.

Oh by the way I think my nails are kinda awesome right now.

Check it, yo.



They make nail polish that is called "striping" polish.. I basically turned my nails into mini-canvases and painted with the striping brush.

I'm only showing you the left hand because I'm right handed so these look better. I think I'm so freaking cool.

And yes, I do have too much time on my hands.

3 comments:

  1. I have had tons of opportunities to tell you how cool your nails were, but I missed every one! I noticed them at GOI, but we were all talking, and then I forgot. And then you were talking about them at game night, but I was nursing. And then I forgot again. Anyway - I totally noticed the nails and thought they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I feel the need to point them out to people because I never look at people's nails so I assume no one else does... but then I feel like the annoying girl who is always like, "Look at my nails, look at my nails!"
      ... mainly cause I am. So I try to vary who I show off to, and this time the boys won.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...