Monday, March 19, 2012

When Vampires Attack

It's 8 o'clock and I'm sitting in a camping chair in my former living room--- See old apartment still has internet. It will till the 25th or 26th when I give up possession...

So my camping chair is going to stay here and I'm going to visit it to blog from time to time... but be prepared, it will not be the usual morning blog (aka late night blog) you are used to, cause I don't want to be over here at midnight. I want to be at home at midnight. Just like that, it changes. Home is where my bed is. :)

I'm blogging and also thinking about all the stuff I have to do. Remind me again why I didn't take any time off on the weekend I moved?? Oh, cause I'm insane? Right.

If I'd been thinking I would have taken some pictures of the new place... but I wasn't thinking... and also there is no art up, which is important... So instead I'll give you this:

I know- This is nothing close to art.
Please don't comment on my abnormally fat fingers. I cannae help it!
What the heck, Renée?

What does that have to do with moving or your new place? I can obviously see the camping chair that your hand is on!

Ok, yes, but look at my hand in the middle of the bottom of the picture. See the two red spots and the bruising??

You see, sometime in the process of moving I was obviously attacked by a vampire with exceedingly dull teeth.

How did I come to this conclusion? Well,

1) Those two red marks are consistent with incisor spacing.

2) There are no puncture points, but it looks like something sure did it's darndest to break the skin.

3) I have no memory of acquiring these marks/bruises.  Which is odd, considering I don't normally bruise so it should have hurt enough to leave a memory.

Therefore dull-toothed vampire is the only logical conclusion.

And I think you agree with me. Look into my eyes. You agree with me, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday a zombie, today a vampire? Tsk, tsk. Next you'll be a ninja pirate wizard and thus run the gamut of hot topics in Young Adult Literature.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...