Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks, Uz

**Warning: This post contains the "f-word," but there can be no avoiding it... so if you will be offended just skip this post.**

Yesterday, I got a card in the mail from the Dept. of Religious Studies. It was signed by several people, with sweet notes and remembrances about how wonderful Nathan was... and then I read the sentiment on the left edge in the middle. Written with a pen that was desperately trying to give out on the author, someone printed,

"Fuck Cancer.
In my eyes, he won."

With an intelligible scrawl of a name that resembles "Uz."

I laughed uproariously.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Do you know who Uz is? Can we find out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue who Uz is... Rhonda suggested someone called Liz... but it kinda looks like guy's handwriting... I might ask Lora when she stops by and see if she has any ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...