Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rememberin'

I was going to try and get out today... but I didn't. Ok the fault mainly lies with the snow, which messed up some plans, and made me not want to deal with the rest of the plan. It did mean that Kara was off of work and could come over and read notes that she wrote me in college (and laugh hysterically at herself) and show me things that we wrote together and I apparently promptly forgot about. And here I thought my memory was so great!

 Last night I found a note that Nathan wrote to Kara and I a few weeks into his freshman semester.



































He was always so sweet. He wouldn't normally think of flowers or presents or romantic gestures, but he was always so generous with compliments and with telling me how much he loved me... I really miss hearing that. He told me every single day that he loved me.... usually several times a day. There are always things that you start to get used to when you see someone all the time, habits that you let fall away, but he never let go of that one... and I'm so grateful for that cause even one less I love you wouldn't be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...