Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cleaning Log: Stardate: [-28] 05225.00

Google has a stardate calendar you can add to your "friends" calendars.  Capt. Picard would be so proud of me. What? I'm not a nerd.... nooooooo, not at all. Hey, listen- to some guy somewhere out there I'm a dream-goddess of a girl spoken of only in hushed and reverent tones. I play video games, I understand and enjoy Star Trek (at least Next Gen) *and* Star Wars, I like to cook and bake and take care of people, I'm relatively low maintenance and totally laid back. Not to mention I'm smart, pretty, and mothers seem to like me. I'm the stuff of myth and legend!

Anyway.... I was about to start my cleaning log before the stardate sidetracked me...

My shower/tub is as clean as it's ever been, and my books are all arranged on my shelves....

I have a fresh batch of cold brewed coffee in the fridge just waiting to lavish my mouth with iced coffee happiness in the morning, and I actually worked out today. (Yeah, that never happens.)

My desk is cleaned off... at least the workspace part and I've realized I have a lot of stuff I want to get rid of...

Plenty of filing yet to be done, but the bookshelves in my bedroom look like they are meant to have cleaned tops! ...I haven't attempted to tackle the kitchen... or the floors.... Ach the floors of every room really need cleaning... sweeping, mopping, what some people call "vacuuming" but I just call sweeping again...

Oh and did I mention I found a 10 dollar gift card? And did I mention it has my insurance agent's face on it? The same guy who called me a few weeks back to give his condolences, he gave us a gift card, apparently.  And if he did it was like at this time *last year.* I didn't have a clue this thing existed... I really do live in a fog sometimes...

Lots and lots left to do so not so many deep ponderings today. You know, since I'm normally so chock full of 'em.

K.... tired... after a long day of getting stuff done... going to go to bed now... love you, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...