Friday, July 8, 2011

The knows and the know nots

I dunnae know how to set up a wireless connection, with a wireless router that already has a name and password... So this is coming to you live from my parent's ridiculously wide monitor. I will take a picture of it and show you how wide it is, but not now, as I forgot my cable that hooks my camera up to the computer.

Things I know:

I don't think you can see stars anywhere in the world like you can from my yard.
The country smells like dirt and peas fresh from the garden.
I heart my car-- It's easy to drive in and the gas mileage is outasight!
The Prius has been officially baptised in the mud.
My parents got new rock for the driveway so it's far less muddy than it was.
Austin Animal crackers are vastly superior to other animal crackers.
Austin, ftw (That means for the win, Mom.)
Things I don't know:
How hot it is upstairs where I will be sleeping.
The password on the wireless network.
The square root of 349532.
When any of my family is getting into town.
What to write next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...