Monday, July 25, 2011

Disconnected

I'm so darn crafty I make my own envelopes.

Rough morning at church... There is this one song... that just *gets* me every single time we sing it... and combine that with the anniversary and upcoming 6 month mark AND my upcoming birthday. Ugh. I hate breaking down in public... I mean better church than anywhere else, but I hate breaking down in public at all.

I dislike how often tears are a part of my life now... I've never been a cryer... I don't like that I feel like one, now.

I don't have a lot to say tonight it seems...

I've been reading quite a bit more than I had been... more time since I'm not working on the video game much anymore.

I took some personality tests today.. they told me that I'm totally average in introversion/ extroversion and emotional stability, but that I'm easygoing and eager to please in my personal assertion... I don't think any of us are surprised by this...  I'm eager to please?? What?? The girl who wants terrorist groups to like her?? ... I couldn't possibly be eager to please.

I'm a pretty classic firstborn... Do you believe in birth order psychology? I think there is a little something to it, though not as much as people make of it.. but hey it's just as accurate as my astrologically assigned personality, and doesn't claim to be based off the stars so that's something.

I think I'm coming to a place where I'm going to have to start thinking about my future... what I want to do with my life, now... Need to come up with a plan... an idea of what to do to bring home the proverbial bacon if you will... Need to figure out who I am and what I want in this new place I am in. It's weird how everything changes even though nothing does.

feeling emotionally drained... and disconnected.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am taking part in the Blogger Idol play at home challenge. This weeks challenge was to Pay it Forward with blogs you love. Yours is one of my favorite. Here is the blog in case you would like to check it out:
    http://frombeginningtoendandbackagain.blogspot.com/2011/07/pay-it-forwardblogger-idol-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...