Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things to ponder in the morning

I never quite know what to say after the emotional posts... I think it's pretty similar to how I feel after being emotional in person... spent and hesitant of how everyone is responding to it... It's like coming out of a moment of total selfishness to remember that there are other people out there with other problems and gosh I hope that I didn't hurt anyone with my selfishness... and gosh I hope they don't think less of me because of it.

I think that might be the mark of true friendship... the people who really see your ugly, your bad, your flaws, and don't think any less of you because of them. The mark of family, too... and I think that perhaps those two aren't so unrelated as they might seem at first.

Youtube is down, apparently. How am I supposed to link funny videos or music to my blog with youtube down?!? Also why am I so tired at 1:30?

Things to ponder.... but maybe in the mornin'

My insurance man called me the other day... just to say that he'd missed Nathan's death but he still wanted to extend his condolences... It was nice... but I never know what to say to strangers who are solicitous of me. "It's hard, but I'm doing as well as I know how to do."

I just wanna be Polly. She had so many reasons to be sad, but she chose gladness. I want to choose gladness. Psalm 100:1a- Make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...