Monday, July 18, 2011

Too late to be blogging... and yet...

Whoops...

It's 3 AM. Didn't mean for that to happen. Was reading a book... and... well, you know me. I'm adorable. 

I have to maintain that my love for reading and staying up too late doing so is adorable, because if it isn't then it's just pathetic and I've got plenty of things to be pathetic about in my life. I'd rather choose adorable.

My hair is still permed... I'm not sure that the perm will ever actually go away at this point. Leastaways not till it just grows itself out.

Did you know that there is a new hair trend called feathering in which you get feathers put into your hair? For reals. Check it, yo.
Pretty, no?
Yeah, it's just a fad, but seriously-- fun fad! Way better than shoulder pads or stirrup pants. You apparently have one, Mr. Steven Tyler, to thank for this 'un.

So here is my big goal for the week: To step away from the computer/tv and clean my flippin' apartment. 

Seriously, it's in need. I just need to be domestic and clean out my fridge and do all the dishes and clean my bathroom thoroughly rather than just intimidating it into being clean, and put away all the sundry laundry and finish my decorating plans in progress, and throw things away and find new homes for things, and organize my books and mop and sweep and file... oh boy do I need to file... 

If only "Who's the Boss?" was released on DVD for more than the 1st season. I find it much easier to clean if Tony Danza is right in there cleaning with me. No, seriously... watching Season One helped me get a lot of housework done last year. But even Netflix can't help me out with more than the first season. Alas.

ugh, 3:53-- have to get to sleep. Love you oodles and bunches, though.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...