Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bold

The good thing is I have a pretty great vocabulary. Getting 3 wrong out of 30 on a practice test is pretty good.
Unfortunately the test isn't going to all be that same type of question.

I'm betting you are plenty glad that I'm taking the GRE soon rather than in a few months... this way you will only have to hear about it a few more days rather than for months.

I'm realizing that while I'm actually really excited about having some time off. I'm also crazy nervous about not having a job. Yes, I have a plan. Yes, I think it will all be ok. But I like having certainty.. I like being sure. I like knowing the plan into infinity. And things could go wrong with my plan and that scares me. a lot

If you knew the world was ending tomorrow. What would you do?

I was talking to someone today and he said that he'd do something "Bold." He didn't really know what, but it would be bold, because he wouldn't have to worry about ever seeing those people again.

I think bold is a good answer. I'm not bold... at least not normally. Normally I'm actually rather meek and passive.

Because I don't think the world is ending tomorrow.

I wish I was bold sometimes though.

No, actually I take it back. I don't wish I was bold. I wish that everyone else was. I like boldness. I respect it. I actually think that boldness might be the trait that all of my good friends share.

It's rather funny that I don't have it... or is that ironic.... or is it ironic that I don't *really* know the meaning of the word ironic even though I know the definition.

My feet are cold and I need to shower.

That is apropos of nothing, but I thought you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...