Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's 4:22AM...

I've been reading a book since 9. Though it should probably be noted that there are 849 pages and I started on page 145 tonight.

A bit self-indulgent, I know but, I'm treating this week as a vacation, at least in part.

(Side note: I'm pretty sure it would be tremendously amusing  for someone to watch me reading a book... I am a woman of a thousand different reading positions which I move in and out of without conscious notice.)

I will try and get up tomorrow before noon.... actually I'm shooting for around 10:30 given the advanced hour, but we shall see.

That's really all I have this evening. I've been dwelling in a world nothing like this one and I find it difficult to shake it from my mind.

You ever noticed how susceptible my writing style is to whatever I've just read? I have.

I need to go sleep anyhow. My stomach is doing that queasy thing it does when I need to sleep more than I've let myself.

Talk to you upon the morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...