Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dunn Done

It's done.

I kinda can't believe I went through it... I likened it to having a child earlier (only way way way easier.) But just in the respect that you spend all this time planning and thinking about it and it's kinda painful, but when the time comes you just get through it, cause once you commit there ain't no going back.

 I call this one- "Perspective:
and also let me model my iphone...
Also my tag is sticking out.
And then you keep being surprised at how surprising it is.

I literally keep saying to myself, "I have a tattoo!"


I went to a small group tonight with the sole purpose of showing it off. Everyone was kind enough to indulge me in "oooh-ing and ahhh-ing"

This one wasn't taken in the mirror so it is *actually*
how it looks- Right shoulder, facing in.







I love it. I hope you do, too, but even if you don't,

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...