Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cinnamon Pie

I watched an episode of Psych, and they went to a cinnamon festival and were eating "Cinnamon Pie."
Then I googled Cinnamon Pie...cause I mean- Duh. Cinnamon Pie?!?

I've got a recipe now... I plan on making it sometime soon.... cause I mean- Duh. Cinnamon Pie!?!

I think it's essentially a custard pie with cinnamon... and I'm starting to think there is no way it will be able to live up to the glory that it is in my head...

but Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Cinnamon Pie sounds like something from a dream.

or Heaven.

or both.

The problem with not having to get up at 9 every day is I convert to my most natural  sleep cycle... Up till 3, asleep till 11.

Why doesn't the world run on my time clock??

I supposed I can't be too mad at a world who invented Cinnamon Pie.

Yeah, there is no way it's gonna be able to live up to this.

... unless it does!

1 comment:

  1. From Katie: http://pinterest.com/pin/221239400414059490/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...