Monday, April 23, 2012

Squirrel

Today Tim was talking about how God should be your best friend... and about how spending time with Him should ideally fly by in the same way that it does with your human best friend...

So Kara and I put that into practice tonight and it was accidentally 2AM when she left... She came over at...umm... 6:30?

A friend told us, "You two need to stop staying up late and acting like you're drunk when I know you're totally not."

It's true. Not drunk. Just high on life.

But every moment I think, "I have to make this last, I have to enjoy this. Who knows when it will happen again?"

Soon she will be far away from me and unable to sit at my computer and "hack" into my e-mail account and impersonate me. (Does it count as "hacking" if I just left my e-mail open and she didn't even have to try to get into it?)

Soon I will long for the days when I could bake her a cake because she asked me to. (Oh you laugh but I totally did it the other day. One of the ways I know that people love me is if they let me do things for them/take care of them. Strange but true fact about Renée)

I have to be drunk now. That's part of living without regrets- Embracing the moment. Go with what you feel.

What do I feel?

I feel cold

Man, I'm so cold!

It was cold today.

I'm going to bed.

I may have taken this whole "embracing the moment" thing a bit far... I'm beginning to sound like a squirrel with ADD.

and a boring ADD squirrel to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...