Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Home thoughts

Things I thought of today: (and yesterday, since that's when I started this blog.

It's gonna sound weird but I find a man's forearms are a pretty good indicator of whether or not I will be attracted to him.... Also, his face ;)

I looked up my Praxis II scores- the test you take to be certified to teach a subject in high school. I took both the Speech Com one and the English one. I passed the Speech Com one, no problems (750 out of a possible 900, where I needed a 600 to teach), but if my sources are correct, I *slayed* the English one... you can score between 100 and 200. I got a 196, and a "Recognition of Excellence." Holla. I don't remember making a big deal about it at the time, but let me just take a moment to brag on my former self.

That means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things but it raised my spirits today.

I think I might be on the semi-front of this music wave: Check out Ben Rector. (He went to U of A and he's originally from Tulsa, so some of you should like him just for that alone!) I'm really enjoying "When a Heart Breaks" It's not about the stereotypical heart break and I think you should probably listen to it. In fact,

I GOT MY INTERNETTTTTT!!!!!!!!

To celebrate, it's 2:20 AM.

It's like I've found a part of my identity again. The part that stays up way too late, but is happy about it.

Thrilled.

Overjoyed.

Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...