Friday, April 20, 2012

Today

Well, today is the day.

What day?

THE day!

What day?

The day I plan for other days.

What other days?

The ones that aren't today.

And you do this today-which is the day for other days?

Exactly.

What will you do on these other days?

Hard to say.

But you plan today.

Yep.



Did you like my poem/ "Who's on First" routine? Today I: turned in the general Grad School application, went and got an appointment to get a tattoo, and saw many friends, worked on videogame stuff, and planned tomorrow.

It's interesting that I feel more busy not working than I did working. What's that about? Ok. Off to bed with me, because today is already tomorrow. And I gots stuff ta do tomorrow! Catch ya on the flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...