Sunday, April 1, 2012

S-bucks thoughts

Man, driving back today seemed to take forever, even though it just took the "normal" amount of time. I wish there was a Starbucks between home and Springfield. I think I just needed some caffiene. Don't get me wrong, the Simply Lemonade was good, but I got pretty sleepy from 2-3.

I love Disney songs. They aren't afraid to be beautiful and sweeping and cheesy. I feel epic when listening to Disney songs. I feel like my life is epic, even though it's not.

I enjoy people watching at Starbucks... For instance, I wonder if the boy in front of me is as interested in the girl in front of me as she is interested in him.... He's talking quite a bit... but he is also looking out the window a lot and is only half heartedly paying attention to the girl's stories. My story is that these two have a class together and she asked to meet up for him to "explain stuff" (aka have an excuse to hang out with him) and he came to help but he wasn't seeing it as an opportunity to spend time with the girl... but he's kinda flattered, but not interested either. She seems to be playing dumber than she is.

I hate it when girls play dumb to attract a guy.

Seriously? You want a guy who's going to be intimidated by your brains??? What if you two actually get into a relationship? Eventually he's gonna figure out you aren't as dumb as you were playing... or worse you will play dumb for so long that you actually become dumb.

Speaking of becoming dumb, who's totally intimidated by the math part of the GRE? *Raises hand* Its been 8 or 9 years since my last math course... and I was good at it, once upon a time, but I didn't like it and your brain dumps knowledge that you don't use...

Oy vey.

Any bets being placed on if I actually get internet tomorrow when the technician comes to my apartment? Any bets on if he will actually call me 30 min before he's supposed to show up?

Oh the boy might be interested in her after all.... what does it mean when a boy plays with the back of his hair?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're not playing dumb, but if you do happen to need a math tutor, I know where a good one lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you're not playing dumb, but if you do happen to need a math tutor, I know where a good one lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those GRE practice books are really helpful. Matt studied one really hard and his resulting incredible GRE score is pretty much the reason his terrible GPA didn't matter on applying to grad school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...