Thursday, June 30, 2011

Friends are friends forever...

I have wonderful friends.

Wonderful friends who think I'm funny.

Who make sad faces in sympathy for me when I've got a (an?) 'orrible 'eadache.

Who put up with my random accents (especially the British ones)

Who really *know* me, and love me even when they disagree with me.

Who give me good advice about laptops, when I decide I want to buy one.

Who just up and offer to loan me their macbook for a weekend so I can try it out.

Who distract me from thinking too hard about what day it is.

Who go out to lunch with me.... and to dinner with me... and to Branson with me... and who would travel the world with me if I'm ever a multi-millionaire.

Who want to protect me.

Who humor my Starbucksian love affair... and my Darren Criss obsession... and the fact that I clean my office once every like 7 months or so.

Who send me nice facebook messages and comment on my blog and just love me through every insane emotion the last 5 months have put me through.

I really just don't know how a girl can get so lucky.

PS Sorry for the late post- blogger was down last night.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the flashback. That song is pure cheese, and TO THIS DAY, has the power to make me bawl like a baby. Yeesh.

    You clean your office? I kid, I kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...