Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'd like to congratulate you on all your moxie.

I'm wearing black nail polish right now. It makes me dangerous. I can tell... I'm turning into black Spidey as I type this.

Dangerous enough to tell you that Netflix is definitely sending me the first disc of Dawson's Creek in the mail right now... I'm gonna be reliving my high school days... or at least the high school days I was never really allowed to watch, but sometimes accidentally got away with.

Tonight I'm enjoying using words like bemused, befuddled, fettle, and passel.

And also zing-zangled. As in: I'm downright zing-zangled about the 4th of July weekend coming up and my new nail polish.

Hey, made-up words are still fun words. All words are welcome on the island of mis-fit words.

I think that makes me King Moonracer, and King Moonracer would soooo wear black fingernail polish.

Look at him- he's got black wings... you know he's a little bit goth!
So this is funny: I love Adam from Mythbusters... and Gollum...and this clip.. Thanks, Leslie, for sharing this on the facebook.

I love the part where he tells Adam to congratulate Gollum on all his moxie.

It's a great line.

And oh my goodness, have you ever read this blog? It's hilarious, though I will warn you there are a lot of f-bombs dropped, and it can be rather crude so be careful. It's just what some guy says in his sleep but I find it some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read-- especially if you play the audio of it.... though I guess that technically would make it the most hilarious stuff I've ever heard, but whatever.

And amidst the bad language you get gems like this: "Nobody move. Stay absolutely still. The desk bunny is around here somewhere. Don't show him your fear, he feeds off your fear."

and "If you can do what I can do, then you too can wear plastic pants. Bright orange plastic pants."

or, "Has everybody got their gerbils? Alright? Good. Okay, commence shaving."

I think my British GPS might want to be this guy when he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...