Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Phenomenal Zygomatic Arch Flares!

My pinkie nails are now shorter than they were.. I broke the tip off of one, and then I filed the other down to match because the symmetry of my hands matters to me more than it probably should.

I took out my contacts tonight. (Quite a feat with my fingernails!) I forget how weird I think I look with glasses... not bad, just weird 
 See? Weird.

You know what my favorite feature of mine is?  Well, my eyes, actually, good guess. You know what my second favorite feature is? The hollow beneath my cheekbones. Dunno why but I love it. Apparently it's produced because I have exaggerated "zygomatic arch flares." Who knew? Thanks Google.

I swear, no pictures of myself shall be posted on tomorrow's blog... I'm apparently just having a couple of inspired days.

It's really good to be known. Cause sometimes you start to doubt yourself or try to make yourself into something other than what you are when all you really want is to be reassured that the things you already know are still true. Sorry, that sounds really vague.. I don't mean it to be. I'm just trying to say that I wasn't built for being alone, and I'm so grateful for friends who can reassure me that it's ok to not like being alone. I will never be able to replace Nathan... nor do I want to try. I'm pretty sure I will think of Nathan at least once every day for the rest of my life. But that doesn't mean there isn't room in my heart for someone else, and there is certainly a gaping hole in my life where a relationship once stood. Being alone is not something I want-- and I hope that doesn't offend or hurt anyone, but it's true. I am currently alone and I can deal with it for as long as I have to, but it isn't what I want. I want to fill that hole. I want to have a new space in my heart carved out for someone worthy- You know, a guy who's up to the risk and rewards of such an incredible girl and her amazing exaggerated zygomatic arch flares.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you explained zygomatric arch flares are because when I saw your title, I had no idea what you were talking about. I do agree, though; yours are great!

    I was not built to be alone either. I think it's a natural and perfectly acceptable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...