Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a hypothetical question...

You ever have one of those days where you go and play a video game on your bed and fall asleep at 11 o'clock.... then you wake up at 3:30 and think... "I didn't blog tonight!" and you almost decide to get up and do it but then reconsider when you realize that your blog would basically consist of "mmmmmuuuuurgh" because your brain isn't actually functioning. So instead you turn off all the lights that were on all over your house, change into pjs and fall back into bed and back asleep in less than 5 minutes?

Yeah, me either.. that's never happened to me.

I think the moral of my story is: Don't play video games on your bed. It is far too warm and cozy for your own good.

1 comment:

  1. I only have one game for my DS, and I die too often for me to unwittingly play until 3:30 in the morning. Otherwise sound advice, though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...